UPCOMING EXHIBITIONTHIRTY ARE BETTER THAN ONE
HOURS OF OPERATION
The Brant Foundation’s New York space opens to the public on May 10th.
The Brant Foundation Art Study Center is located at 421 East 6th Street, New York, NY 10009
The Brant Foundation’s Greenwich space is temporarily closed.
Please review the guidelines below before your visit.
Stay home if you feel sick, have a fever, or in the past 14 days have had any symptoms of COVID-19 or exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- All visitors are required to wear masks that cover your mouth and nose. Visitors without masks will not be permitted inside the building.
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet) during your visit.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer during your visit.
- Follow all directional signage and staff instructions.
- Photography for personal use is permitted in certain galleries (No flash, tripods, video cameras, or selfie sticks). Where notices are placed, photography is strictly prohibited.
- Food and drink are strictly prohibited inside the galleries. Guests will be asked to throw away any food or drinks before entering.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices must be placed on silent. We kindly ask visitors not to use their phones inside the galleries.
- Oversize coats and bags not permitted inside – visitors with oversize coats and bags will not be admitted.
- Please do not touch the artwork, frames, or pedestals.
- All guests are subject to having their bags checked by a security upon arrival.
Yes, The Brant Foundation’s New York and Greenwich buildings are wheelchair accessible.
Unless otherwise indicated, photography is permitted for non-commercial, personal use only. Flash photography, tripods, video/recording devices and selfie sticks are not permitted.
Free parking is available at The Brant Foundation’s Greenwich location. Due to limited space, we kindly ask visitors to carpool when possible.
The Brant Foundation’s New York location does not have a designated parking area.
Please contact Sabrina Marsalisi (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a school or group visit.
|Zoe Larson||Associate Director|
|Sabrina Marsalisi||Director of Education|
|Kate Smirnova||Executive Assistant to the Director|
|Reem Yassin||Shop Creative Director|