OPENS ON MAY 10, 2022BOOK A TOUR
Docent led tours are available Tuesday – Friday
Open House hours are every Saturday from 12pm – 3pm*
*Arrive any time between 12pm and 3pm on Saturdays for a self-guided visit. An optional docent led tour will take place at 1pm every Saturday
During the Polo season, The Brant Foundation’s Greenwich space is open on Sundays from 1pm – 3pm for self-guided visits. Please visit Greenwich Polo Club’s website to view the schedule.
The Brant Foundation Art Study Center is located at 941 North Street, Greenwich, CT 06831
The Brant Foundation’s New York space is temporarily closed.
Please review the guidelines below before your visit.
Stay home if you feel sick, have a fever, or in the past 14 days have had any symptoms of COVID-19 or exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- All visitors are required to wear masks that cover your mouth and nose. Visitors without masks will not be permitted inside the building.
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet) during your visit.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer during your visit.
- Follow all directional signage and staff instructions.
- Photography for personal use is permitted in certain galleries (No flash, tripods, video cameras, or selfie sticks). Where notices are placed, photography is strictly prohibited.
- Food and drink are strictly prohibited inside the galleries. Guests will be asked to throw away any food or drinks before entering.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices must be placed on silent. We kindly ask visitors not to use their phones inside the galleries.
- Oversize coats and bags not permitted inside – visitors with oversize coats and bags will not be admitted.
- Please do not touch the artwork, frames, or pedestals.
- All guests are subject to having their bags checked by a security upon arrival.
Yes, The Brant Foundation’s New York and Greenwich buildings are wheelchair accessible.
Unless otherwise indicated, photography is permitted for non-commercial, personal use only. Flash photography, tripods, video/recording devices and selfie sticks are not permitted.
Free parking is available at The Brant Foundation’s Greenwich location. Due to limited space, we kindly ask visitors to carpool when possible.
The Brant Foundation’s New York location does not have a designated parking area.
Please contact Sabrina Marsalisi (email@example.com) to arrange a school or group visit.