421 East 6th Street, New York, NY 10009
The Brant Foundation’s New York space is open to the public, free of charge. Advance tickets are not required and walk-ins are welcome during open hours.
NOTE: In alignment with New York City’s requirements, precautions against COVID-19 will be in place and all visitors will be required to show identification and proof of vaccination upon arrival.
|Hours of Operation||Museum & Shop|
|Wednesday||11am – 5pm|
|Thursday||11am – 7pm|
|Friday||11am – 5pm|
|Saturday||11am – 5pm|
941 North Street, Greenwich, CT 06831
Starting on November 16, The Brant Foundation’s Greenwich space will be open to the public.
Admission is free and reservations are required.
|Hours of Operation|
|Tuesday – Friday*||Sign up for a guided tour|
|Saturday**||Open House Hours|
12pm – 3pm
Visitors must arrive at their scheduled tour time, or reschedule for a different date.
**Guests are welcome any time between 12pm – 3pm for a self-guided visit.
Optional guided tours will begin at 1pm every Saturday.
Please review the guidelines below before your visit.
Stay home if you feel sick, have a fever, or in the past 14 days have had any symptoms of COVID-19 or exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- NOTE: In alignment with New York City’s requirements, precautions against COVID-19 will be in place and all visitors will be required to show identification and proof of vaccination upon arrival at our New York space.
- All visitors are required to wear masks that cover your mouth and nose. Visitors without masks will not be permitted inside the building.
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet) during your visit.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer during your visit.
- Follow all directional signage and staff instructions.
- Photography for personal use is permitted in certain galleries (No flash, tripods, video cameras, or selfie sticks). Where notices are placed, photography is strictly prohibited.
- Food and drink are strictly prohibited inside the galleries. Guests will be asked to throw away any food or drinks before entering.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices must be placed on silent. We kindly ask visitors not to use their phones inside the galleries.
- Oversize coats and bags not permitted inside – visitors with oversize coats and bags will not be admitted.
- Please do not touch the artwork, frames, or pedestals.
- All guests are subject to having their bags checked by a security upon arrival.
Yes, The Brant Foundation’s New York and Greenwich buildings are wheelchair accessible.
Unless otherwise indicated, photography is permitted for non-commercial, personal use only. Flash photography, tripods, video/recording devices and selfie sticks are not permitted.
Free parking is available at The Brant Foundation’s Greenwich location. Due to limited space, we kindly ask visitors to carpool when possible.
The Brant Foundation’s New York location does not have a designated parking area.
Please contact Sabrina Marsalisi (email@example.com) to arrange a school or group visit.