421 E 6th Street
New York, NY 10009
HOURS OF OPERATION
The Brant Foundation is temporarily closed.
Admission is always free (with ID) for:
The Brant Foundation offers visitors with reservations made through Culture Pass free admission for two people per ticket. Present your Culture Pass reservation at the Admissions desk with a valid ID.
Through Museums for All, those receiving food assistance (SNAP benefits) receive free admission for themselves and up to three guests by presenting their EBT card and a photo ID upon arrival.
Explore the exhibition using The Brant Foundation’s new digital guide, available on Bloomberg Connects, the free arts and culture app. Scan the QR code or click the link below to download!
941 North Street
Greenwich, CT 06831
The Brant Foundation’s Greenwich space is temporarily closed.
Please review the guidelines below before your visit.
Stay home if you feel sick, have a fever, or in the past 14 days have had any symptoms of COVID-19 or exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer during your visit.
- Follow all directional signage and staff instructions.
- Photography for personal use is permitted in certain galleries (No flash, tripods, video cameras, or selfie sticks). Where notices are placed, photography is strictly prohibited.
- Food and drink are strictly prohibited inside the galleries. Guests will be asked to throw away any food or drinks before entering.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices must be placed on silent. We kindly ask visitors not to use their phones inside the galleries.
- Oversize coats and bags not permitted inside – visitors with oversize coats and bags will not be admitted.
- Please do not touch the artwork, frames, or pedestals.
- All guests are subject to having their bags checked by a security guard upon arrival.
Yes, The Brant Foundation’s New York and Greenwich buildings are wheelchair accessible.
Unless otherwise indicated, photography is permitted for non-commercial, personal use only. Flash photography, tripods, video/recording devices and selfie sticks are not permitted.
Free parking is available at The Brant Foundation’s Greenwich location. Due to limited space, we kindly ask visitors to carpool when possible.
The Brant Foundation’s New York location does not have a designated parking area.
Please contact Sabrina Marsalisi (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a school or group visit.