We are extremely excited to re-open our New York space with the exhibition Julian Schnabel: Self Portraits of Others. While the situation with COVID and vaccine availability continues to improve in New York, we have decided to postpone the opening of the exhibition. In doing so, we hope that this momentous exhibition will be more widely accessible to the public, as we anticipate COVID related restrictions to have lessened in the upcoming months, and will allow us to open the exhibition more broadly alongside corresponding public programming.
Please stay tuned as the new exhibition dates will be announced in the upcoming weeks.
The Brant Foundation’s New York space will be open to visitors, free of charge. Advance tickets will not be required and walk-ins will be welcome during open hours. We will continue to update our website with information about planning your visit, as we are closely monitoring health and safety guidelines and protocols.
The Brant Foundation Team
The Brant Foundation’s Greenwich space remains temporarily closed.
|Hours of Operation||Museum & Shop|
Please review the guidelines below before your visit.
Stay home if you feel sick, have a fever, or in the past 14 days have had any symptoms of COVID-19 or exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- All visitors are required to wear masks that cover your mouth and nose. Visitors without masks will not be permitted inside the building.
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet) during your visit.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer during your visit.
- Follow all directional signage and staff instructions.
- Photography for personal use is permitted in certain galleries (No flash, tripods, video cameras, or selfie sticks). Where notices are placed, photography is strictly prohibited.
- Food and drink are strictly prohibited inside the galleries. Guests will be asked to throw away any food or drinks before entering.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices must be placed on silent. We kindly ask visitors not to use their phones inside the galleries.
- Oversize coats and bags not permitted inside – visitors with oversize coats and bags will not be admitted.
- Please do not touch the artwork, frames, or pedestals.
- All guests are subject to having their bags checked by a security upon arrival.
Yes, The Brant Foundation’s New York and Greenwich buildings are wheelchair accessible.
Unless otherwise indicated, photography is permitted for non-commercial, personal use only. Flash photography, tripods, video/recording devices and selfie sticks are not permitted.
Free parking is available at The Brant Foundation’s Greenwich location. Due to limited space, we kindly ask visitors to carpool when possible.
The Brant Foundation’s New York location does not have a designated parking area.
Please contact Sabrina Marsalisi (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a school or group visit.